Sunday, October 14, 2012

Not worth it.

Hmm.

So, the best news ever. My dad has finally figured that enough is enough and he told the owners of the biggest company we do work for that we can no longer do it. Along with giving in his resignation on Monday, this means that one of the girls I dislike muchly will be out of a job, considering she was only hired to do their work. There is literally no other work for her to do. 30 days from Monday and it all slowly ends. The other lady, that I also dislike might also get a little hint and get back into her correct place. She's taken a little responsibility to a new level and thinks she's the damn boss, which we all know she's not.

She thinks that hate#2 is such a great worker, so hard working and what not.. And thinks she deserves to stay.. But she's always thinking about herself and not what's best for the company. Either way, really dad did say we may keep her for 10 hours work maximum but that will involve her helping me and I don't want to talk to her, let alone work with her soooo if it's up to me.. I'll never need her help and I'll do it all myself, hence we'll have absolutely nothing for her. *smiles brightly*

It's just not worth it anymore, to be honest. We could go so much further without them, even though it things had worked out it could have been great. We can give the other staff more work it they don't have this huge client and my father would finally get his weekends off as well. I mean, to have a life and be able to enjoy it? What else would anyone else want? The staff leave daily, they enjoy their weekends, time with their family and what not.. Don't they think we'd like that with our father as well?

One knows and says yes, the other must be afraid.. Thinking she'd lose her job too.. Although, she'll just work and do what she was hired for in the beginning. Her number one loss would be that her 'puppet' would be gone. Her best friend that's the biggest snob ever, would be gone. It'd be a calmer, happier environment knowing that I can wake up and that cow won't be here.

It would be, amazingly great.
I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment