Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dealing.

Sometimes, I feel like when I'm put in a situation I can't breathe, I get stuck and my first emotion is anger. I'm such an incredibly angry person and sometimes it drives me completely batty, the worst problem being that I know, how I get but my coping mechanisms don't seem to change, or I'm that stuck in a funk that I don't see any other way. Ican say that I have changed a load over the last couple of years but there's still so much growing to do.

I hate situations that make me feel uncomfortable. Even sitting next to someone where there's tonnes of tension. Right now I'm sitting next to the girl I always sit next to but there's so much negative tension between us that it's insane. It makes me just want to walk out and not come back till someone else is in the room.

It's not that I hate her, well maybe a little but she did things to get me feeling the way I do towards her, it wasn't just a random hate that appeared out of no where and till this day, it cotinues to be all about her and she thinks shes top shit because she does the work for one of the biggest companies ever. It's like HELLO you're completely fucked soon. As soon as they go, we becomes my bitch. Must train her well otherwise if there's errors, on shit she enters.. Good luck to her :)

Along with other, spare work that she'll be thrown I'm sure she'll have a whole load of fun. It seems like today she can finally move over and sit CENTRAL to her desk instead of everything  lapping over onto mine. Silly bitch needs to lean how to use a desk, without spreading her shit everywhere. Also some like, care for what she does and everyone around her instead of her 'oner' at the moment. It's like she's come in and from the beginning she was taken up under someone's wing and then believes that person is her boss, which she isn't and then furthermore, she has no respect for anyone else in the office, which of course makes the issues everyone elses and she's done nothing wrong.

Anyways, so you can see quite clearly that I don't know how to let go, but my head is so sore today by just siting here that I wanna reach over and slap her incredibly hard so she's knocked out and can't remember a whole while.


I hate the silent ones, they're always so deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment