Friday, October 19, 2012

Gymimg it.

It's been four days or so since I joined the gym, my sister is hooked an always going so of course I've been going with her, slowly getting more and more into it.. Although getting ready and leavin the house is the worst part. It's okay though. Four days since I've joined and I've so far been here three days. Not a bad effort for a dislike of gyms all together, battling weigh issue isn't really fun but it's time to make things better, more than letting myself and getting worse.

It's time to make the lifestyle change, rather than just do some crappy diets, healthy choices rather then.. Shitty ones. I decided I'm going to get off the diet I'm on and do just that, salads and tuna or chicken for lunch rather than sushi. I can do it. I wonder where this effort and positive look on things has come from. Funny thing is I'm sitting on a spin bike and my legs are going round and round as I sweat and type. So delicious.

Thanks muchly to all the people helping and supporting. It certainly does help when everyone in the house have started the health kick. Soon we'll look just as good, if not better than others.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment