Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Days.

Relating to the person mentioned in this post.. I decided to write another.

Simply starting with..:-

Happy Birthday!

You, my lovely one, deserve the best day one could ever have, I honestly wish I could have been there to do all I could to make it maybe a little bit better, but I guess I'll just do what I can from oceans away... (I think I already did that.. *insert small, bratty giggles here)

I don't take back any words mentioned in the last post I wrote about you, for a good while we've been talking now and I honestly have not regret one day, from that little hard few.. weeks to now it has all been a journey and one definitely worth going through.

You are an amazing guy, you know all the right things to say at the right times and I consider you one of my best friends. You had helped me through rough times and you have always always managed to put a smile on my face.
Again, I thank you a million.. for everything that has happened and we have both been through together, without you I honestly have no idea where I would be right now.

This may be a bit repetitive and soppy.. but Thank you.. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to have began talking to me that day...

Once again.. Happy Birthday.


















p.s. that guy i described on yahoo to you... was you.
- Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment