Thursday, July 26, 2012

His mine. There's no drama.

I'm happy, he make me happy as much as I make him, he's the first person I've ever been able to open up to, ever in my life as I like to keep very closed up and not let a lot out. He knows everything about me, he knows every ex, everything that happens on my day to day life and I trust him with ALL my secrets and with my trust.

It hasn't always been perfect with him and we both have our ups and downs but we work together, we talk and we sort whatever the problem is out. This man means the absolute world to me an without him I'd be completely lost.

It's the 26th today, that means my birthdays tomorrow.. And as I sit here on the plane thinking 'positively' even without him being around it will be a perfect day and at a later date I'll get all the attention I need from him. I bet it'll be special, hehe.

There's not a moment of each and any day that passes that he's not on my mind, he's a beautiful man with such a kind heart. And to think that he works till so late at night but always finds time to come online and tell me that he's okay. What else do you need, to make you smile?

- Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment