Saturday, July 28, 2012

A little catch up.. I miss posting.


Sometimes, when I'm just laying millions of thoughts are running through my head. Right now I'm getting reflexology done on my feet, basically a foot massage and it feels so good! I wish I has my head in Daddy's lap and he was playing with my hair softly, or he was just relaxing too, reading a book whilst maybe getting a massage too.
One day we'll get to be together and it'll be the best day ever.

People seem to be staying away this time which is great but then you still have a few which like to try with the drama.. And you know what? Fuck you.

I had a great day yesterday, we basically.. Shopped and spent a ton of money. I was a little disappointed with a few people but that's life, what more can you expect? Today we shopped again and tomorrow we'll do more.. To be honest Its starting to grow old quickly. One and a half days left at least and it's back to reality.. Although my dad and sister are off to a seminar on Wednesday/Thursday, leaves me in charge of the office. *giggles evily*

Anyways.. I don't remember where I was going with this but I guess it will do.

Hope you're all well.. Well the people that matter anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment