Wednesday, July 4, 2012

People.

Sometimes, people are incredibly annoying, I have no time or patience for anyone or anything, It may not be so much the peoples fault but I guess mine in the end, I lose any time or patience i had at the beginning so super quick. I'm so over everything lately, I'm over peoples bullshit and excuses.. I just want, whatever it is so be blunt and straight out there. There's no need for sugar coating, along with that.. I really don't give a fuck.. or two.

Life is at a good point for me right now, there are no 'official' relationships and as much as I want one, I don't really need one.. I'm happy where I am, I know that I have people who care for me and will always be there, I have a person (s) that makes me incredibly happy and smiling, all the time even if I don't like to admit it.. I'm happy here. Wherever here may be.

I'm still so incredibly confused and lost, but I'm a teenager, what else would I be? Hehe.
Life is okay, outside of work now that all the drama is over..

As for work.. When I'm in the right mood I'm sure a nice angry post will come..

I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment