Thursday, November 29, 2012

Long Distance

I'm not a fan of long distance relationships, I believe that loads of people go into them so they have something, in the moment. Its a 'now' thing now a 'furture' thing for most people and therefore people go into them expecting them to stay online and just keep that person as someone they can be close to and always have around.. even if it isn't physical, it's someone they can talk to and feel comfortable with, without exposing themselves completely.

Most people online have such negative outlooks on online relationships and I totally understand why, how and whatnot but when you're trying to do something and get somewhere, it becomes very taxing and very irritating. The only way I would get into a long distance relationship is..by meeting the person, preferably him coming to me.. him putting in as much effort as I would, lots of general talk about multiple things, also meeting in an area around/with other people for the first time. Then I would only continue things with this person if there were ways we could see each other fairly often, by this time either one of us could do the flying.. and then after that step and a fair bit of time it'd only go further if the effort being put in is still the same, feelings are still the same and one person would move counties/states etc.

You don't truly know if you love someone until you meet, you don't know how things will go until they are standing in front of you and you've touched them. Anything could happen, the person could be fake, they could be some serial killer and what not, so until the steps above have been completed you can't fully 'fall in love' or know this or know that about a person.

I totally forget where I was going with this, but I guess my point was that relationships can begin as online and in the end they can end up as a happy ever after. Negative/judgemental people give me the shits, especially if they've never given anything a chance or even stuck their noses into the wrong place.
In the end it is the person who's doing its life and they can do as they wish. Just be happy for the person, be supportive and keep your own crap to yourself.

I thinks that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment