Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gone

So, today was I guess.. interesting. I don't quite understand how people react and how people speak to each other in our office.. It's like.. sometimes things are all peachy and sometimes there's that much tension in there that you can cut it with a freaking knife. It is, incredibly so freaking incredibly annoying, so hard to deal  with the people and the attitudes that are constantly running hot and cold.

Last thursday this particular staff member wasn't there for the day and the whole atmosphere in the room, was like, almost amazing.  It makes me really wonder what the fuck people are thinking and it really makes me wonder what this girl thinks and how good she thinks she is. She's like a person with a huge ego.. such a big head that you just want to take a pin and pop it.

Moving on from her, our lovely-huge clients contract ran out on friday and we're now into our last week of just the hand over, because dad has a heart and can't just walk away *snickers* I helped her (did most of) put all the paper work in boxes and even hole punch each month to archive.. and she basically not even said thank you and didn't acknowledge any of it. If I hadn't done it, none of it would be done and none of it would ever get done, but this isn't my problem now.

Tomorrow, they come to pick up the paper work and I think they're all incredibly stupid.  It hasn't yet realised in their heads that as soon as it is all gone, like including all the 'current' stuff that I put into the box today, there is no work for her to do in our office, meaning that.. by the end of the day they will be practically gone and I may never have to see her again.

This news, is incredibly exciting.. I'm sure I'll update again soon, but I'm honestly glad that the light is almost blinding me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment