Friday, November 2, 2012

Fuck, Fuckity Fuck!

Omg. Huge lesson tonight - Eating healthy really DOES go a long long way.

So its been.. 3 and a bit weeks now that i've been on my healthy eating plan and also gyming it, and I've felt a huge difference in the way that I feel, in the way that I wake up, how I spend my day and also act around people, I've started to notice that around my face and my stomach, I've lost a bit of weight and maybe toned. I honestly am starting to feel great.

When we go out, there is no big need for me to have breads or carbs, three weeks and I haven't had pasta, or rice. I've had the tiniest bit of potato and bread and very, very few soft drinks. maybe two? in the last three weeks. After the initial.. first couple of days of trying to get off the shit being eaten.. and the withdrawals its great, I think. When you go out you look for the healthier options, like a salad instead of a burger, add some chicken to it instead of adding bacon and what not to the burger, etc and you just feel better all round.

Moving on from food, I think.. i'm almost.. just almost addicted to the gym. We (sister and i.. sometimes mum and a friend) go almost every night.. its like routine now, you finish work or leave early, get ready, jump in the car, usually pick the friend up and off you go. Its what you almost grow to expect and if it doesn't happen its like O.o.. what's missing? Its quite scary, but i guess.. three weeks so far.. and its probably the most I've ever used the gym membership. I guess I'm paying for it this time :P

Tonight we ended up going out for dinner.. and I think it was the worst idea ever. I've been eating meat and pretty much green veg, for dinner ever night and I honestly love it, I've yet to get bored.. and I cook my food pretty plain so there isn't many sauces but there's always always always plenty of flavour.. andddd.. Tonight i had ribs and salad.. and the sauce, from the ribs made my stomach go upside down.. From not having anything like that to even just a little.. I swear its the worst feeling ever.

So, Tomorrow's a lovely new day.. and I don't plan to be going out for dinner again any time soon if it makes me feel this horrible again. I'll happily stick to my salads, my veg and my protein.

`On the way to a 'bigger,' better, smaller, hotter me :D
That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment