Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Compromise?



This is a big question, sometimes, Also a question that a load of people get wrong, it shows when someone is being selfish or when they're thinking of the other people around them as well, it shows how well people listen to what's being said and how they understand it and how they go about things.

I think compromising is hard, it is for anyone because people are people and people always want what they want. People don't like to give a little here and there, when they know that it will benefit another person because they're completely stubborn.

I think compromise is incredibly important in work situations, along with families and pretty much every day life. I think that it is incredibly annoying when people don't compromise and are incredibly selfish and I think that people need to wake up a little bit to see things.

Lets go for an example, the last three days now, I've had an ugly rash on my face and if I don't keep cool, it flares up and I can't do anything other than loose concentration and focus on the itching, the first day I suffered in the office, pretty much walking out for most of the day to pass out on the couch with an icepack on my face, the second day I had put a fan on, I'm not a small girl so it was basically only hitting me, on the lowest setting there is. If there was no fan the day would have ended up similar to the day before and I'd still have gotten no work done.

Sooo.. on second day, the girl next to me.. who clearly doesn't know what clothes are, was wearing the strappiest dress on earth and she complained that she was cold. The options were, turn the fan lower (it was lower) turn it off... (yeah right) or to move it to the other side.. (pointless because it only hit my leg) so what was I supposed to do? Turn the fan off to make her happy when they KNOW its an air-conditioned office but refuse to bring jumpers? Or continue along my way and keep working with the fan on?

Well, as usual.. she got her way and I ended up taking piles upon piles into my room of paper work that I could do, to get it done and then save some time at a later date. I mean it all worked in the end but the fact that she complained about it, pissed me off. It's never on and it's never like that, my face is never this fucked up and needs air, so its usually okay..

But in the end it makes you wonder what goes through peoples heads, what they think, what they know, how they think things should be and how much they enjoy aggravating you.. Oh wells, in the end she'll be gone, gone away with all the drama and I honestly can't wait till she's gone.. OOoh and also she'll be cut down to less days a week because, y'know give people more time and they get less work done *rolls eyes* 

They never use their time wisely. They're given more time to meet deadlines and they just pussyfoot around. Its incredibly pathetic for a job that they're getting paid for.. and to have a father that has to deal with all the complaints, it gets a bit much. Anyways, these peoples will be gone soon, so lets leave it at here.


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment