Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ridiculous.


How Or when do you know, that its over reacting?
Are you supposed to be everyones little puppet in life? Do as they wish and make them happy? Or are you supposed to live your own damn life and hope or watch them pretend they're happy for you? When.. oh when does one actually give respect back, to the people it always comes from? and when.. have things gone too far?

Last night, we were kicked out of the house for four hours, while my sister decided she was going to make her boyfriend dinner. From the beginning, I was never asked if this was okay, nor did anyone even give a fuck what I thought. So whatever, in the end I went out and it was okay to begin with, we picked up my mums sister, my aunt.. obviously and went out to dinner. Four hours is a long time, to waste between the time of 8 - 12, when everything finishes quite early and things close in this shitty city.

After dinner, we sat around for quite a while but time proved that it had only hit 10pm.. by this time my mum had gotten an okay from my sister for us to be back by 11.. we still had an hour to kill. The next half hour we sat in the car and talks, dropping my aunt home and all these things and then there was half hour left.. the thing that pissed me off to the max came next.. we drove a little further and stopped, it was in a small shopping complex with a small variety of stores.

I'm sure you can guess but.. the store they went into isn't one that you go into with your kids, I patiently waited and waited in the car.. I was so fucking bored that I wanted to call my sister and tell her we were on our way back now.. but noo.. one must wait for the silly little girl to get her dammed way which she always seems to get whilst my parents took their sweet time.

Once they came back, my mother asked me why I told her sister, and my reply was simply.. "why did you two have to go in there?" we left.. drove in silence for quite a while before she asks.. "and who else will you tell?" and my dad turns around and replies.. "the whole world" and.. even in this post, I haven't mentioned it, to anyone else last night and this morning I haven't mentioned it, the store could be anything, including a restaurant, desert place, a certain shop I don't enjoy going into.. (if you have ideas in your head this isn't my problem)

Moving along, after that I was incredibly pissed off.. and my mum goes.. "oh.. I didn't realise it'd hve pissed you off that much" Yeah mum, you don't know me and your'e oblivious to how your children react from what happens. Because I've only been born 19 years and you totally don't know this yet.. is incredibly disappointing to your whole entire parenthood.

Anyways.. In the end... I'm not to sure if I'm over reacting or if its something I can be angry at.. obviously it has irritated me and pissed me off to the end of no point.. but its so hard, they talk to you, even from two minutes after it happened like nothing had happened, like it was nothing and like I shouldn't even worry about it.

I believe I have every right to be mad, to be upset and I think its fucked that my sister always gets what she wants, its like this whole world was just made to revolve around her and her schedules. Its fucked. Fucked. Fucked. Just like the whole of last night was.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment