Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What is that feeling?

It's really odd, for me to be able to talk to someone and to walk away feeling like I want more, like I crave that person, like I really want to be talking to that person. Usually when I talk/type whichever context it may be I walk away and think "eh, that was alright" this person, which I shall not name, or even nickname for the moment.. Talks to me.. and leaves me waiting and wanting.

I don't know what it is about this person but it drives me completely crazy, we can talk for 2, 3, 4 or even 5 hours and when they log off, to go to work, I lay in my bed wondering. I don't know how healthy this wondering is, but I guess for now it's okay. This person spends the time with me, that any real friend would, this person doesn't judge and is always there, no matter what crazy shit I have to say.
This person, is only recently a new friend, but I hope this person can stay friends for a good while.

Fingers  crossed and things with this friend could be great. If only things stay as they are, and everyone is happy and on the same page, this friend could be around for a super long time.


Because they're worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment