Monday, May 14, 2012

Armerica.. 00005 - Quick Update.

When I wrote this ha, I was sitting in Detroit airport, the day after we were supposed to be leaving of course, last night after flying all day from Aus through to Detroit our flight to Cleveland was cancelled due to the weather and they wouldn't fly out,. My lovely mummy and I were a little frustrated but we were given a hotel.. Best western and we slept straight through the night, was so good to sleep on a bed and not a chair for once! Now we're just waiting. Shortly we shall be going to check and see of we can get an earlier flight and surprise everyone, even the guys expecting us since they now don't know what time we're coming!!

Yay! Can't wait to finally arrive and be in the right place.

Everything's backwards in America. Everything!!


I totally forgot I had this post sitting here.. We finally got to Cleveland and then flew out the next day to NYC. It's been incredibly amazing, I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment